Thursday, 20 June 2013

Motorsports Photography



One fine day sitting in my balcony I started thinking about photography and suddenly I recollected the time when I used to click pictures of anything and everything I saw and a thought crossed my mind about Motorsports photography and I thought of doing a small research on the same.
 Motorsports photography is one of the effective tools used by the auto companies to promote their vehicles and also provides an opportunity for new photographers to showcase their talent. This is also 
a platform for the companies and photographers to showcase themselves on social media .
 It is important to pay attention on all types of cars and especially special attention needs to be paid to light or dark colored cars, shadows on track, and other things that may present tricky situations. The key is to select equipment's which are comfortable to use and have a high degree of trustworthiness. 

For more information on photography and social media just click on the links given below
Benhur Isaac
Ryan Chang
Manojdhut blogs
Social media branding 
Rainamita

No comments:

Post a Comment